Multi-Disciplined Midweight Designer
You’ll be working alongside the Senior Designer on a range of projects that span print design, strategy & insight, research, user experience and brand/corporate communications. You’ll be contributing to projects for our global clients as well as for our own branding, marketing and publishing offer.
You will ensure successful implementation through production, proactively driving creative delivery on projects across the company and aiding in overall creative output.
– 3-5 years+ design experience in an agency environment or another relevant industry
– Experience delivering and inputting on strategically-led creative work
– Experience partnering with other creative disciplines
– Experience managing suppliers and production
– A creative with an impressive portfolio
– The ability to create big, disruptive ideas that work across multiple touchpoints
– Innovative visual storytelling through strategically driven ideas
– InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
– A good understanding of the digital space
– Solid type and craft skills with a strong eye for photography