Digital Operations Manager
Are you someone who loves applying that technological wizardry to create the best digital experience for our staff? We are looking for a Digital Operations Manager to join our Digital Operations team to help us pioneer and build the most cutting edge digital research approaches, and to lead the in-house day to day operations of our technology.
For our internal technology practice, this role requires an element of technical ‘wizardry’ - you will be as passionate about the tech as you will be about the people that will use it. You will be excited to be building technical offers, reviewing our existing systems and improving them to make everyone in the agency’s experience of technology excellent and seamless. It will also require you to oversee and project manage larger scale technology projects/ deployments.
You will work within the Digital Operations team to build client facing offers – to ensure we are at the forefront of exciting new applications of technology for research approaches, techniques and outputs. You will surprise and delight the team with your ability to think creatively outside of the box but also for getting the job done.
Responsibilities and required skills…
- Technical knowledge and assistance for all core partner platforms (Slack, Box, Office 365 (including Outlook), Squarespace, Airtable, Typeform, Zapier, CMS, Onelogin, Google Analytics etc.) and supporting architecture (PC/Mac, etc.)
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver successful solutions. Management of associated third party maintenance agreements including liaising with vendors and conducting calls as required
- Understanding of security policies and procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards: ISO27001, ISO27017, EU NIS, PCI DSS, ISO 31000, SOX compliance and GDPR
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley and ensure audit trails, systems logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with policies and audit requirements
- Maintenance and regular review of associated active equipment, server hardware and software systems including application of upgrades, new systems/services and enhancements
- Management, maintenance and regular updating of the Flamingo website
- An interest in emerging technology, with a view to developing research based methodologies utilising third party hardware/platforms
- Ensure disaster recovery procedures are in place
We offer a competitive salary based on experience with excellent benefits including: pension, private healthcare, life assurance, PHI, travel insurance, subsidised gym membership and canteen, EAP, and a number of wellbeing initiatives.
We are based in impressive offices in Bankside, SE1, just by the Tate Modern and a short stroll from the Southbank Centre.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org